Introduction and AI PIC

 

  I am very excited to learn about the world of digital media and hope to form a better understanding of how I can create the projects in this to show my creativity in the best way possible. My name is Skye and am a transfer student from New Jersey. Some things about me are that I swam competitively for many years, including two at the collegiate level at my previous university. I love the gym, lifting, and fitness in general because I love how accomplished I feel after a great workout. I am a fangirl when it comes to rock bands especially INXS, Greta Van Fleet, and Maneskin. I love going to concerts as well and I recently went to one last month at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I actually got to see Maneskin live for the first time during their first North American tour. Since they are from Italy, I was not entirely sure when I would get the opportunity to see them, so then the tour was announced, I jumped at the opportunity. It was truly the best show I have ever attended and I cannot wait for a new tour to be announced after their new album releases so I can see them once again. I expect to learn how I can channel my creativity into the digital media world as well as becoming more familiar with the new lessons I will be learning throughout the semester. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Multiplicity